Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian’s Digital team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle (e.g., vehicle configurator, payment gateway, vehicle delivery management, service scheduling) across web, mobile app and in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun. As a Sr. Staff Digital Program Manager, you will be responsible for implementing and standardizing efficient and effective processes, methods, and frameworks that help in better execution. In addition, you’ll help maximize the most out of our tools and ensure they are being used effectively. You will be a go-to partner in managing commercial and technical releases as well as maintaining and tracking Commercial roadmaps. Being able to come together to collaborate, guide discussions that might be ambiguous, and being able to zoom out to see the big picture are a must have for this role.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Drive complex projects from concept to launch, articulating processes to help team succeed including not only managing risks but predicting them
- Coordinate with internal and external teams to develop project plans, goals and milestones for empowering our customers to access Rivian’s products and services across multiple channels
- Track milestones, progress, dependencies and issues closely while communicating effectively to leadership and stakeholders
- Help teams get to the project finish line collaboratively
- Raise the bar in the organization by being a role model in identifying issues, owning and implementing improvements proactively
- Lead multiple projects simultaneously effectively managing prioritization of time, resource and scope
- Institute effective program management processes, tools and best practices to bring efficiency and support collaboration.
- Lead project or program reviews, leadership reviews and hiring efforts in the organization.
- Consolidate disparate program information and data into a centralized area.
- Lead Commercial wide planning exercises
- Maintain standardization of effective retrospectives and learning from projects; ensuring remediations are put in place
- Create and ensure adoption of tools, frameworks and methodologies that assist in program execution across Commercial pillars
- Lead efforts to ensure quality for end-to-end functionality of products, services and operational plans
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- At least 10+ years of experience in consumer facing product development and or PMO function
- At least 8+ years of program management experience
- Superior stakeholder management and communication skill
- Demonstrated ability to keep things moving and see the big picture
- Experience in rapidly growing businesses that have expanded globally
- Experience in cross functional collaboration and taking products from concept to market
- Superior organizational skills
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.