Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Develop & maintain Commodity and FX hedging policy and strategy
- Responsible to map and analyze Commodity and FX impact across business units and products
- Work with Rivian’s accounting team to develop and manage hedge accounting process
- Implement FX trading platform
- Execution and maintenance of financial derivative positions
- Execute and maintain ISDA agreements
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Requires a bachelor's degree. MBA / CFA a plus
- Previous hands on experience managing commodity & FX risk
- Banking & counterparty relationship experience required
- SOX experience required
- Minimum 7 years experience in treasury / commodity hedging
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
- Department: Accounting
- Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.