Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Interact with Business users and Understand Business Needs.
- Write and refine Stories, Features, and Epics.
- Work with Software teams to architect develop and deliver IT solutions and applications (Web/mobile) .
- Collaborate closely with development and software engineering teams to communicate requirements, deliver new features, and remove roadblocks
- Own and manage product backlog, feature prioritization, and decision-making in a way that successfully balances business impact, technology options, and user needs.
- Set Sprint and PI goals for the team.
- Work in SCRUM teams and be track deliverable timelines.
- Optimize the value of work Dev team performs.
- Design integrations with other applications to fulfil business requirements.
This is what you will need
- Experience of having worked in SCRUM environment and knowledge of SCRUM Framework.
- Strong business sense, with an ability to identify and deliver products and features.
- Experience manage Produce scope, budget.
- Knowledge of Data integration patterns and models.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field is strongly desired
- Passionate about helping others and about technology
- Great oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate impactfully
- Understanding of software development and architecture will be an advantage.
- Must have experience working on custom applications from start to finish
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.