Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
This role requires an experienced professional with expertise in service and aftersales parts channel strategy, deep understanding of service processes, great leadership skills, and cross-team collaboration. To be successful in this role, you must have a customer-first approach, thrive in ambiguous and unexpected challenges, and seek opportunities with creative problem-solving. Our ideal candidate would have proven success in managing high impact teams in a remote setting.
- Work with the wider Senior Management Team EMEA to manage the development of the Service Centre Network across Europe, supporting all stakeholders and ensuring all our Service Centres are completed and opened on schedule.
- Develop a team of regional service parts specialists, including hiring, training, and monitoring performance.
- Create and oversee an annual operating budget for the regional service parts organization.
- Develop and implement the appropriate processes and measurements to ensure all elements of the EMEA Service Centres parts business perform proficiently, including but not limited to, inventory levels, ordering, receiving, shipping, parts returns, and inventory cycle count
- Develop and ensure that Parts processes are communicated and administered in compliance with Rivian's objectives
- Regularly review the Service Parts Organization’s performance and KPIs and ensure they perform in alignment with the goals and objectives set for the overall service organization
- Support parts channel planning, inventory planning process, support service parts distribution hubs
- Provide regular feedback to the Service Parts Channel Planning Team , including location specifications, service level expectations, part availability, inventory refresh cycles, part consumption, and field performance
- Train and familiarize Service Center Advisors, Service Center Managers, and Regional Service Managers on parts standards and processes
- Work with Service network launch team to setup and launch parts departments for new service locations, working closely with vendors to ensure proper installation of service center parts warehouse, equipment, and tooling
- Work in partnership with peers regularly on implementing and constantly improving service parts operations
- 7+ years of experience in automotive, OEM, tier 1, and/or technical field, with emphasis in engineering, quality, service, operations, and supply chain
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent field experience
- Extensive knowledge in warehousing, inventory planning, supply chain, third party logistics, and shipping
- Proven success in driving after-sales/service parts requirements in a complex environment
- Experience in leading teams in an automotive or high-tech environment
- Experience managing multiple projects across varying geographic locations simultaneously
- Broad experience defining, launching, and driving strategic process redesign initiatives to improve internal and external processes and operations, working closely with cross-functional teams and stakeholders in a dynamic environment
- Capability to multi-task, adapt to changing priorities and meet deadlines
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners
- Experience in a startup environment and scaling teams from a blank slate is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 65%
- Strong written and communications skills
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- High attention to detail
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.