Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Support Rivian’s new Supplier Onboarding and Training Program within Supplier Ops Team, and work with Suppliers toward compliance on all Supply Chain’s
- Create systems training for Suppliers and Internal Users.
- Develop Supplier audit strategies to support Compliance and Onboarding Certification Program
- Work cross-functionally within Purchasing, Logistics, Quality and Program Management to develop and drive compliance toward the Rivian Supply Chain Scorecard and Compliance Program.
- Support ongoing business operations readiness projects toward pre-production and production milestones and deliverables within Supply Chain, including business-process
- definition, program management support, KPI definition.
- Support Supply Chain Business Systems, as well as IT, in implementation of Business Systems critical to operational success.
- Support the Supply Chain Systems and Analytics team with ad-hoc analyses and Business Intelligence.
- Monitor and respond to Supplier issues regarding Rivian Supplier Portal. Support training and retraining of suppliers on Rivian processes.
- Troubleshoot Supplier supply chain issues regardless of department (Purchasing, Logistics,
- Invoicing, Delivery, etc.) Identify root cause and support Suppliers with corrective action.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of supply chain, program management, procurement, supplier management experience.
- 1+ years Process Improvement and development experience
- 3+ years experience MRP/EDI experience
- 1+ years of SAP experience
- 3+ years MS Office experience
- Self-starter willing to juggle multiple projects and strive to become SME in several different disciplines
- ‘Jack-of-all-trades’ mentality
- Excel (Required) to provide business process solutions in an efficient manner, ad-hoc analytics and exec-report generation.
- Ability to use SQL (Optional), Tableau (Optional), QAD(Optional)
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- ERP Enterprise Landscape (Sourcing, Implementation, reporting and monitoring, enhancement).
- Indirect Purchasing System Enhancement (Coupa)
- Transportation Management System
- Supplier Onboarding/Management Portal
- Quality Management System
- Procure-to-Pay Systems and Data Infrastructure landscape.
- Business Intelligence Systems
- Supply Chain KPI Development and Tracking
- Purchasing/Supplier master data analytics
- Business Process definition and support (supply chain-wide)
- Tools and KPIs/Reports to manage Sourcing progress toward SOP
- Cross-Functional KPI Development
- Liaising between Supply Chain and Engineering teams to align on BOM data and program
- Supplier Onboarding and Compliance Program
- Supply Chain BOM development for Pre-SOP program status/progress
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.