Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Travel Intelligence Specialist, Security will be responsible to support the Rivian Travel Security program. The Travel Intelligence, Specialist, Security will assist with the development and implementation of the Rivian Travel Security program and is key in establishing a proactive, consultative, and service orientated culture for Security at Rivian.
- Assist in establishing and developing the Rivian Travel Security program
- Manage daily travel security operations and execute on security directives.
- Implement policies and procedures to support the existing and future Security programs.
- Conducts travel security vulnerability assessments.
- Establish and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders to develop innovative solutions for travel security risks and vulnerabilities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional partners on travel security.
- Provide support to Rivian employees during travel security events.
- Support development and delivery of Security awareness activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- 3+ years Travel Security, working with all source intelligence or related experience.
- A positive attitude and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated analytic and critical thinking skills.
- Integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrated experience with travel security systems and programs.
- Proficiency in MS Office programs (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Office 365).
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as operational needs dictate and be able to travel.
- A service-oriented personality, self-motivated, confident, energetic, and flexible.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.