Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We are looking for a Sales & Operations Planning Analyst to join our Charging and Energy team who will be responsible for helping lead our monthly Sales & Operations Planning process. This self starter will enjoy working across teams, have great interpersonal skills, and be passionate about process development and improvement.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Own consolidation of information and demand vs supply analysis for S&OP reviews w/ leadership team
- Drive cross-functional alignment on plan with Facilities/Site Deployment, Supply Chain, Program Management, Sales, Finance, Production, Supply Chain, Vehicle and Service Ops, and other teams
- Lead monthly supply planning reviews as part of Sales & Operations planning process, working cross-functionally with Production, Supply Chain, Engineering, Warehousing, and Program Management to identify risks/constraints
- Work with Demand Planner and cross-functional partners to allocate demand/prioritize customers when supply constraints (near-term and long-term supply allocation)
- Partner with systems/IT and business management teams to facilitate efficient data collection and reporting for supply planning / order actuals, as well as efficient dissemination of plan to execution teams
- Create reports and analytics to support S&OP process (ex. shipment actuals and inventory tracking)
- Track and drive action around plan risk mitigation
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Data Science, or related
- 2+ years of experience in S&OP, demand forecasting, material/supply planning, business analytics or a related field
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- High proficiency in time management, task prioritization, and organization with the ability to efficiently handle many responsibilities simultaneously
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret meaningful trends from quantitative and qualitative data
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Location: Irvine or Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.