Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
You drive analytics, cross functional collaboration and support of our Real Estate organization in the region.
- Work closely with EU Real Estate Lead and Global Real estate lead to facilitate success
- Manage pipeline for the team
- Manage team performance review calendar
- Prepare regional updates for leadership
- Work with the (Senior) Transaction Managers for Retail, Service, (Registered) Office and Charging and run deals yourself. This role is designed to make you grow in your career, we will provide the opportunities to do so.
- Own and build relationship with finance and related systems, including creation, tracking and reporting of PO’s (Budget versus Actual)
- Own and build relationships with procurement and work with related systems, including set-up and tracking process.
- Own and build relationship with Lease Management, including data strategy and accuracy for all deals in the region.
- Key dates management, Rent-roll set-up for Europe, generally acts as data steward for the region
- Portfolio analysis & reporting (end to end responsibility of data quality IN and reporting quality OUT)
- FOS (facility operating system)
- Coordinate market research & strategy: work with our Rivian’s Real Estate Managers and external broker partners on initial market surveys, zoning research, market demographics and track progress across programs.
- Deal analysis: work with external brokers and our own team on transaction economics.
- Team process building: finding and implementing process around market tours with end-users, building and updating our RE playbook and broker playbooks.
- Communication management & execution: business case creation for leadership, short-list & site selection meetings, new market kick-offs, one-offs, QBR’s, best practices.
- Administrative: manage agenda of recurring weekly meetings with our internal and external partners, manage team meetings, support EU Real Estate lead with agenda and travel management.
- Support Rivian’s internationalization process (outputs from Tax, Legal, Accounting, Procurement, Retail).
- Ability to determine and respond to conflicting priorities preferred.
- Strong communication skills required.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to condense large volumes of information into a digestible form.
- Energetic with a keen entrepreneurial spirit
- Must be collaborative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Passion for electric vehicles and sustainability
This is where you'll work:
Department: Facilities & Real Estate
Location: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.