Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Marketing is at the forefront of how we build the Rivian community and brand, creating intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our fans and customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our experiential design, communal space design, and the digital tools that we integrate throughout their interactions with our brand. Rivian is seeking a seasoned leader who desires the challenge of new business and the excitement of building something from the ground up. You will act as an ambassador for the brand, networking and building deep connections and relationships with our strategic partners. You lead by example and inspire your team to live Rivian’s mission.
This is what you’ll do:
- Define Rivian’s strategic approach to social platforms and individual social media channels
- Implement a systematic, process-driven approach to publishing across platforms
- Share accountability; work cross-functionally with Corp Comms, Brand & Creative, Marketing, Partnerships, and others
- Lead a fruitful and clearly defined partnership with Rivian’s Customer Engagement Center
- Drive traffic to Rivian’s owned and operated digital platforms
- Forward and implement a POV on social platform publishing and listening tools
- Leverage our Partner relationships to grow Rivian’s owned and operated channels
- Partner with internal stakeholders, external contractors, and vendors
- Listen to and serve the needs of all business units within Rivian
- Partner with a growing, global team of regional marketing leads
- Lead a growing team
this is what you’ll need:
- 7-10+ years experience leading teams accountable for Social Media marketing at global brands
- Impeccable creative briefing skills
- A deep appreciation for cultural trends
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- A passion for collaboration and fruitful communications
- Proven track record of organically growing social channel connections
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Project management expertise
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.