Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Reporting to the Administrative Operations Manager, Remarketing, Rivian is looking for a Remarketing Administrative Operations Supervisor to support the vehicle trade-in process. This position will also be responsible for obtaining and executing lienholder payoffs on trade-in vehicles, executing trade-in documentation and ensuring accuracy and compliance of all incoming customer documents. Additionally, this role will be responsible for turning properly executed documentation over to third party partners for vehicle resale. This individual will be accountable for meeting KPI targets while supporting broad company initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience working in automotive/tech, is comfortable with a fast-paced work environment and has an expertise and passion for electric vehicles. This individual should also be able to identify and utilize time management to solve operational bottlenecks that occur. The Remarketing Department needs team members dedicated to growing into a world-class operation!
- Work collaboratively to achieve department and company KPI goals
- Obtain lienholder payoffs and execute payment on traded in vehicles
- Mentor, train and guide team members to execute on their job roles
- Possess both strong and professional communication capabilities
- Partner with Service, Delivery, Logistics, Delivery and other internal departments to analyze location operations and processes to facilitate Remarketing support
- Execute trade-in documentation and ensure DMV compliance in all 50 states
- Develop and maintain relationships across the organization; make yourself available to assist others with their initiatives and companywide goals
- Be an agent of change that owns effective communication of company messages; ensures that the entire team is kept informed of the vision of our business
- Create clear tactics and action steps when developing high level strategy, coach team to success through a combination of open questions, effective listening, and accountability to both goals and the team success
- 3-5 years of experience working with lienholders and DMVs in a dealership or auto auction setting
- Experience working cross-functionally with multiple departments
- Ability to maintain a constant feedback loop on developing processes while working creatively to independently problem solve
- Experience analyzing reports; creating action plans based on data using tools like Excel, Tableau, and internal reporting to identify trends and drive results
- Prior experience with EV and Auto Ecommerce a plus
- Expertise proficiency with Salesforce
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite to create spreadsheets, documents and presentations
- Ability and willingness to travel (up to 50% of the time)
- Readiness to climb (literal & figurative) mountains to deliver the best trade-in experience on the planet
- Four year College degree not required but is preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.