Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We are looking for a Sr. Manager, Customer Operations who will help drive our Customer Success team. Our Customer Operations team will be responsible for managing B2B customer accounts for Waypoints Charging customers. The post-sale process for projects being sold to these customers will require diligent internal / external collaboration and coordination to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction. The phases of customer-facing coordination this team will be responsible includes, but is not limited to, 1) Pre-construction (site design, engineering, permitting, etc) 2) Deployment 3) Ongoing Operations & Maintenance and other miscellaneous customer escalations. The ideal candidate is strong leader who can build strong relationships amongst cross-functional teams, manage across all levels of the organization, set-manage-meet aggressive timelines, and has the experience and knowledge of working in a complex operational environment. They must have a proven ability to ingest business needs and drive business results with their data-based insights. The right candidate will have a passion for a customer-centric approach.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage, hire, develop, train, and scale a team of Customer Operations Managers who will work directly with our B2B accounts.
- Develop, define, and improve the standard operating procedure and playbook for B2B account management and customer success.
- Lead issue resolution and become an escalation point for your team and their customer accounts.
- Support post-sale account growth by strategizing new business opportunities within existing customer base.
- Lead coordination with different cross-functional teams to implement programs and own all internal communication related to our onboarded customers.
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Undergraduate, graduate degree, or equivalent
- 6-10 years of experience in a role focused on account management, asset management, operations & maintenance, or service oriented responsibilities- preferably have working experience with global customers.
- A customer-centric mindset and approach.
- Experience in the EV & Renewables industry preferred; experience with B2B products involving construction/deployment elements a must.
- Strong problem solving skills with an emphasis on cross functional program management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for coordinating across teams.
- A strong desire to translate the complex and ambiguous into manageable, accomplishable, mission oriented deliverables that meet company timelines.
- Fully vaccinated against the COVID-19 virus (proof required)
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Location: Remote, United States
Salary Range for Colorado Based Applicants: $155,000 - $178,000 (actual compensation will be determined based on experience, location, and other factors permitted by law).
Benefits Summary: Rivian provides robust medical/Rx, dental and vision insurance packages for full-time employees, their spouse or domestic partner, and children up to age 26. Coverage is effective on the first day of employment, and Rivian covers most of the premiums.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.