Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Rivian Service Operations Team is a dynamic group that ensures every Rivian driver receives premium service anytime vehicle maintenance or repair needs arise. We provide premium, seamless, and convenient solutions via our network of Rivian owned service centers, mobile service vehicles, and network of service parts.
We are always looking for top talent - customer-centric professionals in a broad variety of roles to help us continuously develop and improve the quality and range of our service and products. The Service Operations Team at Rivian encompasses critical components of vehicle service such as service engineering, collision repair, service parts, programs & operations, technical support, field teams, and remanufacturing.
Rivian Service Programs is seeking a Program Manager for Service Support Operations that will help forward the goals of the broader team.
As the Program Manager of Service Support Operations, you will help develop scalable processes and procedures for our Service Customers. This role will require exceptional cross-functional interaction, a dynamic and resourceful leader with sharp attention to detail, and experience in taking an analytical approach to problem-solving. Additionally, this Project Manager must be flexible, dependable, organized, proactive in initiating continuous improvement and prioritize strategically. This role will require creativity, superb communication skills and will focus on creating processes and procedures in a scalable manner for our Service customers using a quantitative and qualitative approach.
- Create, document, and maintain contact center project roadmaps and track execution
- Become a subject matter expert on Rivian systems/tools and identify opportunities that could improve flow
- Identify the need for, create, and implement policies related to Service Support Operations with alignment and support from internal stakeholders
- Support Sr. Manager, Service Support Operations with all aspects of Rivian Service Support operations program
- Working side by side with the Service Support Operations management team, ensuring that the business optimizes impact through sound operations and planning. The Service Support Operations Center is built to scale and enables the best service experience for our customers.
- Work with internal and external partners to identify the tools, resources and training, the Service Support Advisor team will need to deliver a best in class vehicle ownership experience in a 24/7 call center environment
- Working with the Service Support Operations management team, defining program requirements and using data-driven insights to determine improvements, priority, and path forward
- 5+ years of experience in Project/Program Management
- To be a dynamic and resourceful leader with a sharp attention to detail, and experience in taking an analytical approach to problem solving
- To be flexible, dependable, organized, proactive in initiating continuous improvement and have an ability to prioritize strategically
- Ability to expertly document, track, and report on program status
- Ability to deliver updates with exceptional business acumen
- Self-starter with the ability to solve challenging problems with minimal guidance
- Experience working with technical specialists and customer service professionals
- Ability to work independently with limited general supervision and prioritize competing demands
- Passion for working in a complex, fast-paced organization, and desire to own and refine key operational processes
- Proven track record of executing multiple complex projects simultaneously from start to finish
- Strong communication skills – clear, precise, and to the point with an ability to speak clearly. Listens and asks for clarification as needed, responds well to questions
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.