Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do
- Develop and manage product roadmaps across the in-house applications portfolio
- Lead team of product owners and product managers.
- Define and manage demand intake process
- Define and manage Product roadmaps .
- Define team structure to best utilize team resources
- Build relationship with senior level business stakeholders
- Facilitate design, prioritization, demos, and conflict resolution sessions
- Interact with end users and understand business needs
- Support team as they write/refine user story, features, and epics
- Coach product owners on process and leading practices
- Work with Software engineering teams to architect develop and deliver IT solutions and applications
- Collaborate closely with development and software engineering teams to communicate requirements, deliver new features, and remove roadblocks
- Support teams as they manage product backlog, feature prioritization, and decision-making in a way that successfully balances business impact, technology options, and user needs
- Provide guidance to set sprint goals
- Establish and operationalize status reporting to various levels of the organization
This is what you will need
- 10+ years leading cross-functional teams of business and Product team members
- Great executive presence with clear and concise communication
- Strong business sense with an ability to identify and deliver products and features
- Great oral and written communication skills; ability to communicate impactfully
- Experience working in SCRUM environment and knowledge of SCRUM/Scaled agile Framework
- Experience managing large portfolio of products
- Experience managing product scope, budget, and roadmap
- Passionate about helping others and about technology
- Understanding of software development and architecture
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.