Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate in initiatives to foster innovation in areas such as internationalization, tools, and process optimization
- Design and implement efficient and scalable end-to-end localization frameworks for multiple products and diverse content types
- Identify and help develop tools and integrations that better equip teams around Rivian for better localization outcomes
- Partner with cross-functional teams on planning and testing of software development
- Engage with product and engineering teams on international requirements
- Analyze current workflows and tools and actively provide recommendations for scalable solutions
- Manage our TMS, including customizing reports, creating new workflows, adding new users and training, filing support tickets, etc.
- Help select, and deploy NMT engine within our TMS ecosystem
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 4+ years of professional work experience in Localization/Internationalization
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience with CAT tools and TMS (Smartling, XTM, preferred) and MT engines deployment
- Understanding of the complexities of international product design to accommodate translations and other regional differences
- Experience working with software components across mobile and web
- Proven track record of identifying customer and business needs and converting them into application and operational requirements
- Experience in cross-functional collaboration in a high-pace environment
- A genuine love of brands that are focused on positive impact
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.