Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
The Vehicle User Experience Group is seeking a UX Producer who possesses a rigorous attention to detail, an eye for aesthetics, the ability to juggle multiple priorities, and the aptitude to quickly grasp complex matters.
The UX Producer is responsible for the coordination of all aspects of the vehicle user experience design, research and implementation process. This role reports to the Vice President of User Experience.
- Create and maintain design schedules, track deliverables, and establish priorities for the design team.
- Maintain design team backlog, run sprints and coordinate team meetings to manage project goals and assignments.
- Follow up and communicate effectively to ensure task completion within the designated timeframe.
- Oversee design team resource management together with the team leaders and provide insights to the Vice President of User Experience.
- Lead quality assurance of user interface design, production, and implementation.
- Coordinate cross-functional meetings with other teams (vehicle studio, engineering, documentation, quality assurance) to communicate design plans, create schedules, prioritize assignments, and resolve conflicts.
- Work closely with the vehicle technical program managers to work through prioritization and dependencies.
- Negotiate and set expectations with inter-dependent departments.
- Manage relationships with outside UX vendors. Ensure vendor work is completed on time, meets quality standards, and is completed within the established budget.
- BS/BA and 6+ years of experience in project management and Agile methodology.
- Prior experience with working with User Experience teams to create software or internet application development.
- Knowledge of user interface design, interaction design, and visual design principles
- Experience working with a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with project management, content management, and productivity software
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.