Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Rivian’s Digital Commerce Team is responsible for the end-to-end implementation of the digital experience outside the vehicle (e.g. vehicle configurator, payment gateway, vehicle delivery management, service scheduling) across web, mobile app and in-store. To that end, we are developing a world-class commerce platform that will make learning about and purchasing electric adventure vehicles intuitive, seamless and fun.
Our Engagement & Growth squad drives consumer awareness and understanding of the Rivian brand to create sales opportunities through product education, marketing, retail experiences, test drives, and referrals across our digital and physical properties. We're seeking a product lead to set the vision for Rivian's next frontier of growth. In this role, you'll lead a highly cross functional effort to research, define, and build our first products aiming to drive loyalty among our customers.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Innovate — lead the cross functional research, ideation, and development of new growth products
- Research — lead research projects to find the intersection of customer needs and business objectives
- Delight — enrich the Rivian ownership experience and create genuine value for customers
- Measure — establish and diligently monitor both qualitative and quantitative measures of success
- Collaborate — work together with your product, engineering, design, content, and program management counterparts to make each project run more smoothly and more impactful than the last
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 6-10 years consumer-facing product management experience
- Experience managing a team of product managers
- Experience building sustainable growth products that customers love
- Ability to manage complex competing priorities to maintain a roadmap that delivers the greatest impact
- Drive to gather and analyze data to answer your own questions and determine what to do next
- Experience setting up and executing meaningful experiments that lead to actionable insights
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.