Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Data management and analysis within a wide range of applications, centering on the Vehicle Bill of Material and Change Management.
- Develop deep understanding of systems and processes within Rivian, providing direction and training to colleagues within the day to day workspace.
- Lead engineering data processes within working teams.
- Triage System and build issues, fixing root causes liaising with affected parties.
- Manage Engineering Data from ‘Design to Line’, being responsible for data accuracy and timeliness of information within systems.
- Display problem-solving capabilities, resolving technical issues within complex systems.
- Show self-motivation with a hands-on, positive attitude.
- Ability to cultivate and maintain positive work relationships with a cross functional team, including Engineering, Purchasing, Finance, Service and Manufacturing.
- Drive change within the business, ensuring that high data standards result in leadership’s ability to steer vehicle programs.
- Maintain composure in demanding situations.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in engineering discipline, computer science, or equivalent STEM subject
- 0-2+ years of experience in related data field
- High level of attention to detail
- Strong resilience and work ethic
- Happy when accountable for delivery
- Open minded, adventurous and curious mindset
- Collaborative & action driven approach
- Love data & whiteboards
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.