Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Create astounding, immersive, and engaging video and design content for a diverse internal audience
- Help push the development and evolution of the brand as we grow as a company
- Be a visionary storyteller to thread our internal story to the broader Rivian narrative
- Serve as an in-house multimedia resource for the Internal Editorial team
- Support internal presentations where video assets are generated or provided
- Use video and visual design to craft captivating stories to ensure engagement, clarity of message and brand consistency across every communications channel
- Foster relationships across the company, positioning yourself as a mentor and influencer to other creative teams at Rivian
This is what you’ll need:
- At least 7 years of multidisciplinary creative experience, including graphic design, illustration, and video editing
- Comfort with extracting a story from a week of raw footage or editing a visual montage (and understanding how the right balance of sound, motion and music can effectively convey a feeling)
- An insatiable curiosity for pushing editing styles and weaving stories together
- Fluency in Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop), DaVinci Resolve
- A strong reel of video and visual storytelling projects, with an eye for excellence in detail and beauty
- You're connected with the wider creative community and in touch with trends while relying on your best ideas
- Comfort in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment
- Ability to cut through ambiguity, consider the bigger picture, and the willingness to get into the tactics
- “That’s not my job” isn’t in your vocabulary: you’re willing to pitch in, learn, adapt, and work as a truly integrated team
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.