Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Deliver and implement IT solutions for service parts supply chain in collaboration with respective business and IT teams
- Design and implement processes for service parts operations but not limited to part procurement, ASN, EDI, receipts, shipping, inventory management, supplier collaboration process areas and systems
- Translate and synthesize business requirements to IT requirements and develop respective solutions.
- Contribute to technical architecture of IT systems related to manage service parts operations in alignment with the enterprise architecture principles & vision. Understand and contribute to the development of broader enterprise architecture and vision
- Develop and implement robust process business process steps and principles including integration with supporting systems
- Be accountable for delivery metrics and KPIs.
- Build and lead a high performing team to deliver best in class IT solutions for service parts sourcing operation area.
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Excellent knowledge of SAP S4 HANA procurement process
- Expert knowledge of MRP configuration, STO, PO, Inventory management, Delivery and accounting processes linked to procurement
- Hands experience in configuration of SAP S4 procurement processes, master data setup, integration within and across systems
- Excellent understanding of key integration methods including EDI
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Understand service parts sourcing business processes and design IT solutions to deliver business value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain or related is required
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Must have experience working in Agile team environment.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes. Must have experience managing IT systems in service and aftermarket segment in automotive industry.
- Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution is a glide path into the future vision.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.