Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The IAM Engineer, SailPoint IDN will be a member of the Identity and Access Management team (IAM), responsible for providing technical expertise covering the various Authentication and Governance components across the enterprise solution. Provides in-depth technical development of efficient application systems utilizing established standards, procedures, and methodologies. Responsible for assisting with the development and maintenance of the entire IAM infrastructure solution. Job duties such as installing, upgrading, patching, deploying, configuring, programming, testing, and documentation in a complex enterprise IAM solution
- Be a key contributor to the strategy, design, and management of the enterprise IAM program
- Build a strong IAM foundation. Integrate IAM systems with in-house applications, third party applications and SaaS applications for lifecycle management, provisioning, identity authentication, and developing connectors between IAM tools and system resources
- Translate high level requirements into detailed technical designs, and lead design sessions and code walkthrough
- Design IAM processes and identify opportunities for improvements
- Work across functions to improve IAM solutions to address compliance requirements and embrace best practices
- Build and develop systems and processes to enforce least privilege in a transparent way
- Design, develop, test, implement, and document the IAM solution to meet program requirements
- Maintain and monitor the SailPoint IdentityNow (IDN) solution
- Engineer technical configuration changes to deployed solutions
- Develop documentation to support ongoing IAM systems operations, maintenance, and specific problem resolution
- Bachelor's or higher degree preferably in Computer Science discipline, is required
- 5+ years’ of IAM and 2+ years’ experience with SailPoint IdentityNow product. Strong development experience in implementing the lifecycle management (LCM) events, workflows, rules, and custom reports. Knowledge of all SailPoint installation and deployment
- Extensive experience with application design, integration and deployment in an integrated IT environment. Must know how to plan, prototype, test, deploy and maintain a solution.
- Experience with IGA Operational tasks – Creating connectors, Defining Access Control, Policies/Platforms, User provisioning and entitlements, Managing Applications Credentials and User Access Policy Management
- Experience in performing Privileged Access Reviews, Compliance Reporting, Access Control Processes, and other associated tasks with Privileged User Management
- Skilled in Active Directory concepts, including users, computers, groups, policies
- Hands-on with application onboarding, customizing workflows, tasks, rules, roles and reports
- Should have custom connector development experience for SailPoint
- Strong understanding of Role Based Access Control, SOD and Access Certification
- Experience integrating SailPoint with Azure AD, Human Capital Management (HCM) products, Active Directory, O365, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Oracle, and JIRA etc.
- Experience preparing the product documentation, test cases, test plans and support process
- Programming with Java, Python, PowerShell, JSON, REST, SCIM and SOAP-based web services
- Experience with Linux and Windows Operating Systems
- Deep knowledge of agile processes and workflows
- Proven troubleshooting skills and ability to understand a very complex environment.
- Possess excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written skills: ability to clearly and concisely articulate issues, alternatives, and recommendations
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic, high-pressure, fast-paced environment
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.