Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
As the Senior Product Manager for Fleet Marketing & Engagement, you will be responsible for the digital marketing and education surfaces for B2B and fleet customers. Specifically, you will define and build seamless customer experiences for learning about and engaging with Rivian’s B2B vehicle, charging, and software products. This is a high impact role with the opportunity to build greenfield fleet and B2B experiences and reimagine the purchase experience for commercial customers. You will be one of the founding members of the Commercial Sales & Delivery squad with the opportunity to shape the fleet product line.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the external marketing and education experiences for fleet and B2B customers for Rivian.com and the Rivian FleetOS platform, ensuring that we are making the best prioritization and implementation decisions to support our customers’ needs and our long-term business and growth strategy.
- Partner with the leadership team to shape and define our global GTM strategy for fleet and other commercial customers.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, sales, brand, technical writing and design to build an engaging marketing and learning platform for fleet customers.
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on electrifying corporate and commercial fleets and their unique needs.
- Manage large and emergent customers that have complex needs and high expectations and help them transition to first-in-class electric vehicle technology. · Develop digital product features that overdeliver for customers and build seamless and integrated solutions that bridge the gap between hardware and software.
- Work closely with our key customers and partners to understand their requirements, identifying the best approaches to solve their pain points.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales and engineering to communicate near-term and long-term strategies and coordinate cross-functional activities.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 7+ years of experience in digital product management in SaaS, mobility or consumer technology verticals · Domain expertise in automotive commercial sales, fleet management, electric vehicles, or sustainability
- Background in marketing, consulting, investment banking, computer science and/or hyper-growth companies.
- User-centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights.
- Comfort working with distributed global development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale.
- Track record of succeeding in matrixed organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains to execute ambitious timelines.
- Ability to drive detailed specs while similarly being able to zoom out and prioritize.
- History of working through ambiguity and devising clean sheet solutions in markets that go from 0 to 1.
- Experience working closely with brand and UX/UI design teams to realize beautiful, cutting edge products.
- Ability to interface with external partners and strategic customers and to drive integrations across 3rd party providers and ecosystems.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.