Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Work with business leaders to plan intern headcount
- Recruit top intern and new grad talent
- Build strong partnerships, relationships and experiences with/for key stakeholders (Hiring managers, People Partners, Recruiters, other cross-functional partners, Universities and Students
- Manage targeted campus activities/events: (Virtual during COVID)
- Participation in:
- Career fairs and targeted recruiting events
- Student group engagement
- Collegiate competitions
- Design and implement robust internal programs for Interns including:
- Speaker Series
- Brown bag info/networking sessions
- Team building
- Connecting people to Rivian culture and strategy
- Minimum 3-5 years full-cycle recruiting
- Minimum 2 years of university recruiting
- Successful track record in hiring top talent students
- Ability to drive the recruiting process and provide timely, responsive follow-up to candidates and hiring teams
- Experience with building strong rapport with Universities (Professors, Career Services, Student groups)
- Proven success with process improvement and implementation
- Ability to manage multiple priorities while focusing on end results
- Proven ability to comfortably foster strong partnerships, interact, communicate and influence at all levels
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of experience (Student to Exec) – verbal, written, presenting and social media engagement
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Outlook
- MBA hiring experience a plus
- Program management and event planning a plus
- Travel is required for this position (25% +)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.