Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Rivian Service Operations Team is a dynamic group that ensures every Rivian driver receives premium service anytime vehicle maintenance or repair needs arise. We provide premium, seamless, and convenient solutions via our network of Rivian owned service centers, mobile service vehicles, and network of service parts.
We are always looking for top talent - customer-centric professionals in a broad variety of roles to help us continuously develop and improve the quality and range of our service and products. The Service Operations Team at Rivian encompasses critical components of vehicle service such as service engineering, collision repair, service parts, programs & operations, technical support, field teams, and remanufacturing.
The Service Programs Analyst will be responsible for managing work streams that enable our North American Service organization to make strong, data driven decisions. This role will work closely with Service stakeholders as well as our Data Services and Digital Products team to help advance our data analytics platform and capabilities.
- Work within the Service organization to understand needs, areas for improvement, and KPIs as they relate to data
- Use data and analytics to answer business questions, highlight operational issues and build data stories
- Help develop metrics and design dashboards and reports for cross-functional teams and leadership and train users
- Deep data investigation to project trends in the business using data visualization tools like Tableau, Excel, etc. and make recommendations to leadership
- Perform ad hoc data analysis to provide efficient analytical support for on the spot business inquiries and program management adjustments
- Aid in requirements gathering and development prioritization where necessary
- Filter incoming data requests and help ensure orderly creation and management of reports and dashboards
- Strong background in data analysis, trend and root cause identification, statistical analysis, and data visualization
- Be able to create excellent Tableau visualizations and tell a story using data
- Strong leadership, planning, problem solving, and communication skills
- Strong understanding of business operations and how various organizations work with each other
- 3-5 years of strong data analysis experience in Finance, Supply Chain, Engineering, Sales, Marketing, or Manufacturing organizations
- 3-5 years of hands-on experience creating complex dashboards and data stories using Tableau. “Expert” level in Tableau development (Tableau certification is a plus)
- Excellent SQL skills across complex data sets a plus
- Strong understanding of Python and R, as well as AWS (S3, Redshift) also a plus
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.