Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Work with antenna design engineers and internal cross functional teams to define product specifications
- Work with antenna design engineers and internal cross functional teams to determine antenna placement on vehicles with attention to coexistence, desense and isolation requirements
- Work with procurement team to source and manage suppliers
- Drive product delivery and validation schedule/processes toward the production of world class antennas for Rivian vehicles
- Responsible for DFMEA and DFM with suppliers
- Generate, manage, and execute component and vehicle level validation plans with suppliers and internal teams
- Release designs into product life management (PLM) and documentation systems
- Participate in antenna technology roadmap and novel technology investigations with internal antenna and cross functional teams
- BS or higher in Electrical engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- Knowledge on RF equipment for antenna characterization as well as system performance validation
- Knowledge on PLM, scheduling, and MPL tools
- Strong communication skills
- Occasional domestic travels to suppliers’ facilities and Rivian factories
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.