Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As the Product Management Lead for Fleet Vehicle Services in Europe you will be responsible for defining and building the digital ecosystem that enables a seamless commercial customer experiences across predictive diagnostics, warranty, preventative maintenance, repairs, collision and roadside assistance. Rivian will offer these solutions across multiple formats including mobile onsite, local micro-centers and regional service hubs enabling you to develop innovative products around automated scheduling, service delivery procedures, pricing and payments. This is a high impact role with meaningful cross-functional visibility. A ground floor opportunity to shape and own the fleet services in Europe as it becomes an essential part of Rivian’s commercial vehicle portfolio.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Collaborate with Global Service Operations, Service Engineering, Reliability, Quality, Roadside Assistance, Finance, Charging, IT, Connected Car and Consumer Product teams to define the digital product roadmap for European Service to build a cohesive product experience for commercial customers
- Be the subject matter expert for Rivian’s digital fleet vehicle services business and drive all product decisions for this domain across Europe
- Manage large and emergent customers that have complex needs and high expectations
- Develop digital product features that overdeliver for customers and enhance the Rivian Fleet Platform resulting in significant incremental SaaS revenue for the commercial business unit
- Work closely with our global engineering, design and business teams to write user stories, define product requirements, set product roadmaps and drive product execution
- Deliver build, buy, partner recommendations and own strategy presentations to execs on Fleet Vehicle Services
- Drive product localization (language / GDPR / market specific policies) for all vehicle services related products
- Build integrations with third party & fleet management systems software, billing and data across appointment intake and service fulfilment
- Manage market specific operational flows based on local mechanic labor and homologation policies
- Effectively navigate dispatch and routing variances in Europe with a mix of third-party and first-party service networks
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 10+ years of experience in digital product management in SaaS, mobility or consumer technology verticals
- Domain expertise in automotive, vehicle services, connected vehicles, IoT a plus
- Experience managing and launching digital products
- User centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights
- Comfort working with development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale
- Track record of succeeding in global organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains and regions to execute aggressive timelines
- Ability to drive detailed specs while similarly being able to zoom out and prioritize
- History of working through ambiguity and devising clean sheet solutions in markets that go from 0 to 1
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills– professional working proficiency in English
Note: the role can be based in the Netherlands or UK.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.