Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
As a Product Lead for EU Commercial Sales & Marketing you will be responsible for the digital ecosystem that powers our fleet sales and marketing team. Specifically, you will define and build seamless experiences starting from the beginning of the customer journey through the purchase experience including demand generation, online ordering, digital financing and commercial insurance. This is a high impact role crucial to our European launch with meaningful cross-functional visibility. A ground floor opportunity to shape and develop the commercial vehicle GTM and supporting product line.
This Is What You’ll Do:
- Set the vision and strategy to deliver a world class experience for Rivian B2B customers across Europe and be the subject matter expert in our EU commercial sales.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, account management, operations, and the global fleet product team to build a cohesive product experience for our fleet customers.
- Act as a thought leader for commercial sales understanding market variances across Europe in order to comply with national and location regulations and ensure product market fit.
- Manage large and emergent customers that have complex needs and high expectations.
- Develop digital product features that overdeliver for customers and enhance the Rivian Fleet Platform resulting in significant incremental SaaS and financial services revenue for the commercial business unit.
- Work closely with our engineering, design and business teams to write user stories, define product requirements, set product roadmaps and drive product execution.
- Drive product localization (language / GDPR / market specific policies) for both customer-facing and internal products.
- Deliver build, buy, partner recommendations and own strategy presentations to execs on European Commercial Sales.
This Is What You’ll Need:
- 10+ years of experience in digital product management in SaaS, mobility or consumer technology verticals.
- Domain expertise in automotive commercial sales and financial products, such as insurance and financing, in the European market.
- Background in marketing, consulting, investment banking, computer science and/or hyper-growth companies.
- User centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights.
- Comfort working with distributed global development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale.
- Track record of succeeding in matrixed organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains to execute ambitious timelines.
- Ability to drive detailed specs while similarly being able to zoom out and prioritize.
- History of working through ambiguity and devising clean sheet solutions in markets that go from 0 to 1.
- Experience working closely with UX/UI design teams to realize beautiful, cutting edge products.
- Ability to interface with external partners and drive integrations across 3rd party providers and ecosystems.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.