Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Regional Sales Manager (Southeast), L2 Network will drive the Level 2 Charging Network program sales. The role requires high levels of initiative, independent judgement, and sales/account management experience. The candidate must have the ability to execute major partnerships at a rapid pace while managing multiple pursuits.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Manage overall sales for a specific region; assisting Business Development Lead, L2 Network with master agreement execution and program expansion
- Manage pipeline of potential new sites & sites under construction
- Relevant experience in dealing with EV charging, real estate, or energy
- Execute on regional deployment strategy for effective & scalable expansion of the Level 2 Charging Network
- Responsible for strategic partnerships with commercial real estate partners as it pertains to the Level 2 Charging Network; coordinate with world class Real Estate team at Rivian for broader support
- Work with attorneys to draft, negotiate, and execute site hosts agreements
- Act as the voice of the customer in product development and execution
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or related.
- 3+ Business development/Sales experience in relevant areas (stated above).
- Knowledge and understanding of EV charging technology and the competitive marketplace.
- Strong account management and time management skills.
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to improve the charging experience through great, usable solutions.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex.
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Charging & Energy Solutions
Location: Southeast, Remote
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.