Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Working in fast pace various charging product development
- Responsible of coordinating product development within mechanical team DREs and other cross functional teams as a project engineer
- Capture and track build related issues in JIRA
- Being a facilitator by communications and collaborations with prototype and production manufacturing team
- Support senior level Technical Program Manager (TPM) on the build deliverables
- Support DREs to coordinate mechanical team related testing and supplier engagement
- Support prototype build team by creating assembly instructions, updating material kitting, and tracking prototype build progress
- Work with DREs on design update incorporations and design verification executions
- Host weekly JIRA and RCR meetings to track the issues and resolutions with cross functional teams
- Report out the prototype build and development progress to management
- Design assembly fixtures and test jigs by using Catia
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical engineering or related engineering field.
- Minimum 3 years of professional work experience in automotive or consumer product designs
- A strong communicator, and spearheading person
- Knowledge or experience with basic design of sheet metal stamping, forging, and plastic injection molding processes
- Preferred with production manufacturing experience
- Knowledge of CATIA V6 software including part design, assembly design, and drafting
- Proficient with Microsoft office tools such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Project, Visio.
- Always maintains a positive and proactive attitude
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.