Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Rivian Service Operations Team is a dynamic group that ensures every Rivian driver receives premium service anytime vehicle maintenance or repair needs arise. We provide premium, seamless, and convenient solutions via our network of Rivian owned service centers, mobile service vehicles, and network of service parts.
We are always looking for top talent - customer-centric professionals in a broad variety of roles to help us continuously develop and improve the quality and range of our service and products. The Service Operations Team at Rivian encompasses critical components of vehicle service such as service engineering, collision repair, service parts, programs & operations, technical support, field teams, and remanufacturing.
Rivian Service Operations is seeking a Program Manager to help fulfill the goals of the broader team. This position will work closely with Service Launch, Commercial Operations, Tooling & Equipment, Continuous Improvement and other teams and support ongoing programs related to Field Service Operations by assisting with the execution of projects. This Program Manager role will require exceptional cross-functional interaction, attention to detail, great organizational and planning skills, program management knowledge, capability of data analysis and visualization, as well as excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Manage complex, multi-disciplinary projects to fulfill program requirements and timelines
- Prioritize, plan, and coordinate logistics and meetings with internal and external stakeholders
- Support development of processes for new service centers
- Build, maintain, and communicate detailed reports and trackers
- Support data analytics and story telling through data visualization
- Utilize agile and waterfall program management process to drive program documentation, standards, training and building blocks
- Act as a liaison between cross-functional partners and field service teams to collect feedback
- Drive opportunities for improvements, and lead initiatives for continuous improvement of system tools and workflows
- Assist and support other aspects of the Service Organization as needed
- 2+ years’ experience in project/program management
- 4-year college/university degree or similar/equivalent work experience in Operations or related field
- Self-starter who is goal oriented, highly motivated and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness to adapt to a dynamic business environment
- Familiarity with Confluence, SmartSheets and other program management platforms
- Ability to drive cross-functional projects to completion
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Execution focused
- Proficiency in Excel and familiarity with data analytics platforms such as Tableau
- Excellent documentation and project tracking skills
- Ability to travel as needed (up to 40%)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.