Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Support Customer Quality performance management process to ensure we deliver on all KPIs related to product and process quality. Analyze and maintain quality data from internal and external sources to prepare reporting and support business decisions.
• Develop and maintain program KPI dashboards to highlight and execute business needs
• Assist with prioritization and drive cross-functional process and product improvement actions to deliver quality KPI’s
• Supporting across Manufacturing Quality organization:
o Provide transparency on status to target for each KPI
o Drill down into pareto of top contributors against gaps to targets
o Develop forward looking action plans and drive cross-functional process and product improvement actions
• Support vehicle program prioritization for problem solving across manufacturing quality
• Assist in the development and optimization of vehicle program Quality processes and procedures.
• Bachelor’s in Engineering or equivalent experience Relevant quality analytics experience
• Knowledge and experience with databases such as SQL, Python, etc.
• Strong problem-solving capability and attention to detail
• Advanced Excel skills and knowledge of Power BI or Tableau a plus
• Experienced in working with SharePoint
• Knowledge of management/planning tools, quality tools, preventive and corrective actions
• Understanding of quality systems, methods, tools, standards, customer expectations
• Basic understanding of audit processes (planning, preparation, execution, reporting results, and follow-up)
• Knowledge of AIAG (DFMEA, PFMEA), VDA and related tools a plus
• Willingness to work in a strong cross-functional and collaborative environment
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.