Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Title and Registrations Operations Specialist Rivian Title and Registrations Operations Lead
As a Title and Registrations Operations Specialist you will execute registration and title applications on behalf of Rivian customers, ensuring a seamless customer experience. You will also work to increase efficiency and support customer facing employees both at headquarters in Normal, IL and in the field. To be successful in this role you will bring a wealth of knowledge of vehicle registrations in 50 states and be a supportive and collaborative team player.
This Is What You'll Do:
- Review consumer title and registration applications, verify accuracy of all documents
- Support field and headquarters team members in obtaining needed information and documents from customers
- Submit registration and title applications
- Work with local DMV authorities to solve any outstanding issues
- Stay up to date with local regulation changes and communicate any necessary process changes
- Be comfortable working directly with customers when needed to resolve registration issues.
- Verify transaction accuracy and completion (financing, trade in, down payments)
This Is What You'll Need:
- Knowledge of commercial fleet registrations and renewals
- Knowledge of Electric Vehicle tax incentives
- Expert experience with DealerTrack and RegUSA
- Experience with variety of US states DMV procedures and rules
- Bias for action & curiosity to learn what you don’t already know
- Penchant for building positive working relationships
- Experience registering Electric Vehicles advantageous
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check (including fingerprints) in California (CA)
- Must have a valid driver’s license
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.