Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide IT support in the warehouse. Assist smooth running of warehouse operations from SAP EWM point of view
- Understand and document IT issues that occur during warehouse operations. Resolve issues on the ground
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills. Bring issues to closure by working closely with the development staff
- Translate and synthesize business requirements to IT requirements and assist in developing solutions
- Have an attitude of continuous learning to improve business SLAs
- Contribute to technical architecture of IT systems related to service parts operations in alignment with the enterprise architecture principles & vision. Understand and contribute to the development of broader enterprise architecture and vision
- Be accountable for delivery metrics and KPIs.
- Be a part of fast paced and high performing team. Collaborate with the team deliver best in class IT solutions for service parts warehouse operations.
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Hands on experience with SAP EWM, procure to pay and Logistics processes
- Process knowledge of service parts warehouse operations that include but not limited to receive, put away, pick, pack, shipping, scanning, RF, QM and inventory management
- Knowledge of order processing, order priority, shipment priority and integration with transportation management systems
- Familiarity with Fiori applications related to SAP EWM
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field is strongly desired
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Must have experience working in Agile team environment.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes. Must have experience managing IT systems in service and aftermarket segment in automotive industry.
- Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution is a glide path into the future vision.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
Candidate Data Privacy
Rivian may collect, use and disclose your personal information or personal data (within the meaning of the applicable data protection laws) when you apply for employment and/or participate in our recruitment processes (“Candidate Personal Data”). This data includes contact, demographic, communications, educational, professional, employment, social media/website, network/device, recruiting system usage/interaction, security and preference information. Rivian may use your Candidate Personal Data for the purposes of (i) tracking interactions with our recruiting system; (ii) carrying out, analyzing and improving our application and recruitment process, including assessing you and your application and conducting employment, background and reference checks; (iii) establishing an employment relationship or entering into an employment contract with you; (iv) complying with our legal, regulatory and corporate governance obligations; (v) recordkeeping; (vi) ensuring network and information security and preventing fraud; and (vii) as otherwise required or permitted by applicable law.
Rivian may share your Candidate Personal Data with (i) internal personnel who have a need to know such information in order to perform their duties, including individuals on our People Team, Finance, Legal, and the team(s) with the position(s) for which you are applying; (ii) Rivian affiliates; and (iii) Rivian’s service providers, including providers of background checks, staffing services, and cloud services.
Rivian may transfer or store internationally your Candidate Personal Data, including to or in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, and the European Union and in the cloud, and this data may be subject to the laws and accessible to the courts, law enforcement and national security authorities of such jurisdictions.
Please note that we are currently not accepting applications from third party application services.