Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Provide IT support in the warehouse. Assist smooth running of warehouse operations from SAP EWM point of view
- Understand and document IT issues that occur during warehouse operations. Resolve issues on the ground
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills. Bring issues to closure by working closely with the development staff
- Translate and synthesize business requirements to IT requirements and assist in developing solutions
- Have an attitude of continuous learning to improve business SLAs
- Contribute to technical architecture of IT systems related to service parts operations in alignment with the enterprise architecture principles & vision. Understand and contribute to the development of broader enterprise architecture and vision
- Be accountable for delivery metrics and KPIs.
- Be a part of fast paced and high performing team. Collaborate with the team deliver best in class IT solutions for service parts warehouse operations.
- Ensure compliance to key regulatory, security and organizational policies and procedures
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Hands on experience with SAP EWM, procure to pay and Logistics processes
- Process knowledge of service parts warehouse operations that include but not limited to receive, put away, pick, pack, shipping, scanning, RF, QM and inventory management
- Knowledge of order processing, order priority, shipment priority and integration with transportation management systems
- Familiarity with Fiori applications related to SAP EWM
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics or related field
- Decision Quality – Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization progressing forward (“not just motion”)
- Cultivates Innovation – Creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful. Must have experience working in Agile team environment.
- Drives Results – Consistently achieves results, even under tough circumstances
- Manages Conflict – Handles conflict situations effectively, with a win win mindset
- Builds a high performing team.
- Communicates effectively – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Portfolio Management – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Technical Acumen – Pursues continuous learning and application of technologies to achieve desired business, architectural, and productivity outcomes. Must have experience managing IT systems in service and aftermarket segment in automotive industry.
- Strategic mindset – Able to think far enough into the future while ensuring near term execution is a glide path into the future vision.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.