Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Support the execution of organizational change management activities across projects, programs, or other strategic initiatives
- Partner with the Finance team to create a budgeting and resource management process, and standard set of tools and analytics to support the engineering leadership.
- Create an organizational change roadmap for the product development organization, and partner with the process and tools teams to roll out new tools and improvements seamlessly.
- Connect with the managers and directors throughout product development to identify pain points in our processes and tools, and develop solutions that enable the teams to do their best work.
- Your team will create and manage the communication streams for product development processes and programs, including weekly newsletters, slack channels, all hands, or other areas
- Partner with Learning and Development organization to develop a roadmap for training throughout product development, and identify on key initiatives to increase the product development workforces knowledgebase.
- 8+ years of experience with proven success in similar role
- 2+ years of experience managing people or programs
- Experience in project management, data analytics, or similar.
- Ability to effectively collaborate as a part of a team or operate independently across projects based on project complexity and needs
- Strong ability to manage, interact, influence, and communicate at all levels with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work remotely using Zoom, Slack, and Microsoft Office Suite
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.