Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
As the Senior Product Manager for Fleet Vendor Tooling, you will be responsible for the digital ecosystem that powers our enterprise purchase and deployment experiences. Specifically, you will define and build seamless customer experience for 3rd party vendors and operators to customize, transport, and conduct business with Rivian. This is a high impact role with the opportunity to build greenfield vendor-facing experiences that power our ambitious enterprise operations. You will be one of the founding members of the Commercial Sales & Delivery squad with the opportunity to shape the fleet product line.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Own the vendor platform that supports the Rivian FleetOS platform, ensuring that we are making the best prioritization and implementation decisions to support our vendors’ customers’ needs and to fuel long-term business growth.
- Partner with the leadership team to shape and define our global GTM strategy for fleet and other commercial customers.
- Work cross functionally with marketing, finance, account management, operations, and the global core product team to build a cohesive product experience for our network of 3rd party vendors and operators.
- Act as a thought leader and subject matter expert on our vendor partners and their unique needs
- Manage large and emergent customers and partners that have complex needs and high expectations.
- Develop digital product features that overdeliver for customers and enhance the Rivian Fleet Platform resulting in significant incremental SaaS and financial services revenue for the commercial business unit.
- Work closely with our key customers and partners to understand their requirements, identifying the best approaches to solve their pain points.
- Collaborate with colleagues in marketing, sales and engineering to communicate near-term and long-term strategies and coordinate cross-functional activities.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 7+ years of experience in digital product management in SaaS, mobility or consumer technology verticals
- Domain expertise in automotive commercial sales, fleet management, and supply chain is a plus.
- Background in marketing, consulting, investment banking, computer science and/or hyper-growth companies.
- User centric product development approach with demonstrated ability to quickly iterate on product features based on large data sets and customer insights.
- Comfort working with distributed global development teams through periods of rapid growth and scale.
- Track record of succeeding in matrixed organizations and collaborating with stakeholders from multiple domains to execute ambitious timelines.
- Ability to drive detailed specs while similarly being able to zoom out and prioritize.
- History of working through ambiguity and devising clean sheet solutions in markets that go from 0 to 1.
- Experience working closely with UX/UI design teams to realize beautiful, cutting edge products.
- Ability to interface with external partners and strategic customers and to drive integrations across 3rd party providers and ecosystems
- B.S. in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or a related field
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.