Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Identify opportunities to work with new customers within target market segments
- Develop and grow opportunities to build large scale EV programs for commercial fleet operators
- Responsible for sales targets within the respective market and/or region
- Identify and win new customers and projects to help establish Rivian as a leader in EV fleet solutions
- Support cross-functional teams by providing voice-of-customer feedback on product/service offer requirements based on customer engagements
- Manage and develop professional relationships with key contacts at strategic accounts
- Travel to customer locations to assist with site and fleet assessments
- Assist with planning for and attending trade shows and other important industry events
- Prepare and submit proposals that meet customers’ operational, technical and financial requirements
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business or related
- 5+ years in B2B solution selling
- Knowledge and understanding of electrical systems and charging technology
- Business development experience and/or sales of EV charging solutions and/or vehicles to Fleet customers
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand environment while balancing multiple priorities
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to provide the best solutions to our customers
- Ability to influence, partner, and negotiate with senior business leaders to gain commitment to accomplish business goals
- Experience with CRM software
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to travel
- Understanding of structured finance is preferred
- Engineering background preferred
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Energy & Charging
Location: NY/NJ Remote, Los Angeles or San Francisco, CA Remote
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.