Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
As commercial fleets electrify, one of the key challenges to be addressed is deploying and operating highly reliable, cost-effective charging infrastructure. Rivian’s mission is to support fleet customers all the way along their electrification journey, to make the transition to electric vehicles as seamless as possible.
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Be the primary contact person for all fleet charging and energy projects with strategic fleet customers
- Develop a deep understanding of the customer’s organization and strategic goals, especially in the area of fleet electrification and overall sustainability goals
- Develop and coordinate the overall relationship map with the customer, to ensure efficient, consistent, coordinated communications between the customer and Rivian
- Work closely with internal teams to ensure charging and energy products meet the fleet customer’s needs
- Own working-level relationships with the customer’s teams, while also interacting at more senior level
- Act as a “voice of the customer”, to provide feedback to Rivian’s Product Management and other teams about customer requirements and market trends
- Perform additional responsibilities as assigned
HERE’S WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- 5-10+ years of experience in managing demanding, high-profile accounts, preferably multinational accounts
- Customer-first approach, with a relentless passion to provide the best solutions to our customers
- Ability to interact with a wide range of functional areas and skill sets, including: Engineering, Product Management, Strategy, Finance, Legal, Sales, Marketing, Operations, etc.
- Affinity with B2B customers, preferably Fleet customers
- Solid understanding of the EV charging industry, including an understanding of the technical aspects involved in the deployment and operation of fleet charging infrastructure
- Strong program management skills – able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills: ability to communicate complex technical issues simply and convincingly to a wide range of audiences
- Experience delivering technology products/services/software in a high-growth environment where priorities shift
THIS IS WHERE YOU’LL WORK:
Department: Charging & Energy Solutions
Location: Palo Alto or Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.