Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Software Developer, Digital Workplace is a hands-on role that helps integrate communication and collaboration technologies into effective business capabilities.
- Write APIs and web applications to integrate productivity tools across the Rivian Digital Workplace.
- Integrate application systems like Jira, Smartsheet, Slack, SharePoint, etc.
- Integrate data sources from external applications, internal data lake, and data warehouse.
- Analyze cloud products and API documentation to build integrations and additional functionality.
- Investigate and resolve bugs/customer issues.
- Assist in scoping, estimating, and planning of projects
- Collaborate with backend, frontend, IT, and other teams throughout Rivian.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3 years of experience working as a software engineer.
- 1-3 years of experience building REST or web APIs.
- 1+ year of experience integrating Atlassian products (Jira / Confluence / Bitbucket).
- Experience with web services and RESTful APIs.
- Experience with software development technologies, processes, and tools while working on a dynamic team or in a corporate environment.
- Familiarity with the Software development best practices.
- Familiarity with developing on AWS building custom solutions.
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.