Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
We're currently looking for a Senior Manager, Commercial Lending and Fleet Programs to manage strategic partners and lead the development, implementation, and daily operations of secured and unsecured lending/financing programs (including loans, leases and alternative products) in support of Rivian’s commercial programs (including fleet and other products) for the US and Canadian markets.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Responsible for integration with banks/finance institutions and potential fintech providers to provide an exceptional, consistent, and timely commercial lending experience working with origination partners (Consultation, Verification, and Decisioning) to servicing (Payment Processing) for commercial clients
- Work with business stakeholders (e.g., Charging, Fleet, Sales Ops, Finance etc.) to develop all key program parameters and processes based on business need, integrating with Rivian systems as needed. Handle escalations and address daily operating issues
- Develop dashboards and manage ongoing program performance with banks/finance institutions to ensure programs are delivering expected business goals (customer satisfaction, revenue, service levels, penetration, engagement etc.)
- Proactively lead efforts to improve program efficiency/key metrics always striving to optimize program performance and commercial customers’ experience with continuous enhancements
- Ability to leverage research, industry data and strategic partners to develop creative new products and processes to provide commercial customers optimal financing solutions for Rivian products and services that will profitably drive sales conversion
- Support compliance requirements as needed
- Support overall strategy development for multi-year strategic initiatives (including roadmap development) that drive commercial customer value/engagement, drive program growth and income opportunities
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- 7-10 years of experience in the Commercial Lending industry highly preferred
- Strong knowledge of commercial underwriting processes – installment loans, open-end leases, closed-end leases, hybrid-lease, short-term/long-term leases, value-lease, fleet re-lease, residual value, sell-service decisioning, own-to lease, operating lease, leases, etc.
- Experience with corporate automotive fleet financing, mobility fleet financing, commercial charging infrastructure financing, automotive benefit-in-kind employee benefit plans, total cost of ownership and total cost of mobility modeling
- Management of strategic relations and program parameters
- Strong project management skills
- Strong ability to work cross functionally and drive execution
- Experience with program development and management by using data driven decision making
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
- Department: Retail Finance
- Location: Plymouth, MI, Chicago, IL, or Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.