Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Coordinate ordering, on-boarding/registration, shipment, charging, preparation, service/repair/maintenance, annual inspection, and retirement/disposal of vehicles throughout the lifecycle of the North America Commercial Fleet
- Coordinate post-service center vehicle moves with internal and 3rd party logistics providers in response to move requests and repair/service requests to best position customer vehicles for last mile of delivery in North America
- Manage to the weekly and daily schedules of Rivian’s internal operating vehicles to ensure on-time arrival
- Manage insurance, claims, and ticketing administration
- Lead periodic physical inventory audits
- Around the clock support of escalations to ensure customer satisfaction and operations readiness
- Responsible for submitting/receiving NA Commercial Fleet vehicles to/from service and body shops, as necessary
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Driver’s License required
- 3-5 years of dispatching or vehicle coordination experience preferred
- Ability to think on feet, complete appropriate documentation with excellent attention to detail, and improve processes is a must
- Goal-oriented with a strong drive to hit daily and weekly deadlines
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize tasks
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.