Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- Work closely with the IT End User Services (EUS) leadership team to create comprehensive action plans concerning EUS initiatives, resources, budgets, metrics, and management reports
- Supervise all EUS projects and coordinate with all team members to keep workflow on track
- Ensure that all EUS projects are well-organized and get completed on time and within budget
- Track and report weekly EUS projects and Operational status to the EUS leadership team and IT stakeholders
- Assist EUS leaders/managers with organizing, controlling, and reporting project and operational activities by coordinating meetings, resources, equipment, and information
- Handle small/medium projects, present results, and meet deadlines by collaborating on multiple projects
- Document business requirements to depict user needs and translate them into technical deliverables
- Facilitate root cause analysis between EUS and other IT groups
- Develop, track, and report EUS weekly/monthly/quarterly service level agreements (SLA), Experience Level Agreements (XLA), Key Performance Indicators (KPIs), and any other agreed metrics
- Analyze metrics, design reports, develop dashboards and communicates the results to EUS leaders/managers, and provide suggestions based on the findings
- Develop and create data layout leveraging tables, graphs, charts, heat maps, and process flow diagrams
- Rigorously and effectively examine large quantities of data and derive insights from the data sets
- Develop and maintain reporting templates, standards, and procedures
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by the EUS leaders/managers
- Develop positive relationships with the business and other IT functions involved in downstream EUS processes
- Look to improve all aspects of the End User Services metrics continually
This is what you’ll need:
- 6+ Years of experience with Project coordination, management reporting, and IT communication
- Bachelor’s is required for this position
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Experience with: Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, PowerPoint, Smartsheet, Advanced Microsoft Excel (macros), JIRA, SQL queries, Document Management, and SharePoint
- Strong understanding of the IT End User Services (EUS) domains such as IT Service Desk, Desktop Support, End-User Computing (EUC), O365/Messaging services
- The innovative mindset in creating new and better ways for the organization to be successful
- Ability to manage time and prioritize projects to meet deadlines
- Ability to handle conflict situations effectively, with a win-win mindset
- Ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to get the work done within the matrix organization (leading by influence)
- Attention to details even under pressure
- Effective Communication – Develops and delivers multi-mode communications that convey a clear message to different audiences. Fosters open communication with all stakeholders.
- Portfolio Management Skills – Plans, prioritizes, sequences, and manages a portfolio of work to maximize delivery of business value
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization – Business Stakeholders, Senior Managers, and C-Level Execs
- Prioritization Skills – The ability to analyze support requests and prioritize them based on impact
- Self-Starter – The ability to actively look for improvements and automation
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Irvine, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.