Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do
- Reporting to the Senior Director of Talent Acquisition, you will be responsible for finding the very best talent for the Energy and Charging teams.
- Establish and nurture meaningful relationships with commercial leaders and key cross-functional stakeholders internally.
- Leave no stone unturned when it comes to sourcing, seeking out hidden gems in far flung corners.
- Provide innovative, scalable solutions to meet our business objectives.
- Expertly lead the recruiting process, delivering a first class candidate experience.
- Work closely with hiring managers to take a long term approach to building out their organizations.
This is what you’ll need:
- Proven track record in hiring commercial roles.
- A passion to change the world!
- Experience managing pipelines and multiple levels of hire from early career professionals to senior managers.
- Client-focused and committed to continuous improvement; ability to proactively network and establish effective working relationships, continually seek new sourcing avenues, and develop creative approaches to delivering candidates to the customer.
- Culturally aware.
- A natural ability to communicate, connect and build relationships
- Sharp eye for detail and precision
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.