Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
This is what you’ll do:
- The Senior SAP Security and GRC administrator is accountable to SAP S4 HANA Security and GRC.
- Accountable to maintain SAP users, authorizations, roles, GRC risks, SOD, mitigation and audit reviews for S/4 HANA and Fiori.
- This individual will work closely with functional, business and audit teams to gather security requirements, design and implement security solutions, in compliance with Security, regulatory, organizational and SOX controls.
This is what you’ll need:
- 10+ years’ experience in SAP Security and GRC
- Strong knowledge and hands-on experience in defining SAP Security approach, role design, authorization concepts and user provisioning
- Collaborate with business and audit teams to manage security effort, design, test and implement security solutions
- Manage on-going security role and authorization changes to meet business and security compliance requirements
- Experience in implementing and managing core GRC modules ARA, ARM, EAM, BRM. Define Risks, conduct risk analysis and monitor for continuous improvements and compliance
- Work with Business, Audit teams to conduct periodic SOX audit reviews and manage remediation effort
- Support business, audit and IT teams to define mitigation controls and support on-going maintenance
- 2+ years’ experience in SAP S/4 HANA and Fiori is preferred
- Integration experience with Azure, Workday, SailPoint, SAP HEC, AWS is preferred
- SAP and Security certifications is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar discipline is strongly desired
This is where you’ll work:
Department: IT Infrastructure and Enterprise Applications
Location: Normal, IL
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.