Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Analyze and approve high volume expenses in the Company systems, including, but not limited to, matching receipts to expenses, trips booked in traveling travel booking site and compare to company policy, etc.
- Research and resolve payment/reimbursement discrepancies and issues
- Assist with month end closing processes
- Assist with employee profile set up and confirmations within payment system
- Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits, as needed
- Process improvement through software usage and team meetings
- Point of Contact for all travel and expense reimbursement correspondence for the company
- Ability master software and call out deficiencies to improve user experiences
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other departments within the company as well as company supplier
- High School Diploma/GED Required; Associates preferred
- Coupa and/or TripActions experience preferred
- Comprehend instructions, correspondence and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively present information and response to questions from colleagues, managers, and suppliers
- Desire for continuous learning
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Department: Treasury & Finance
- Location: Plymouth, MI
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.