Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
Customer Service is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful moments that our customers will love. We strive to understand and predict our customers' needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform our experiential design, communal space design, and the digital tools that we integrate throughout their interactions with our brand. In this position, you will manage Customer Service and Sales Programs at Rivian; delivering our mission to Keep the World Adventurous Forever.
You will collaborate to define, deliver, and monitor a customer centric sales program that is consistent across all delivery channels including our Customer Engagement Center and Experience Centers. In addition, you will be responsible for defining the sales standard operating procedures and align with our Learn and Development team to ensure our customer facing teams execute a comprehensive sales program that puts Rivian customers at the center of everything we do. You will contribute to the Sales and Operations Planning review providing visibility to the orderbook and results of the sales program, proposing clear and measurable KPIs. You will define and document all business requirements in collaboration with key stakeholders for each assigned project. Responsibilities include developing and maintaining a project schedule, following project governance and ensure sign off is obtained for each phase of the project. You will work with Digital and IT to design, build and deploy each solution within budget and on time, aligning with our overall roadmap. You will also participate in RFPs and assist in the overall management of 3rd party solution providers. You will report on each program ensuring clear visibility on the overall schedule and status.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in both Sales & Program Management with a customer centric mindset.
- Deliver effective and innovate sales programs with a sharp focus on customer service
- Define sales metrics; deliver executive and operational sales reports
- Effectively manage large projects within budget, delivering on time
- Define, design, deploy scalable programs
- Roll out programs for the Customer Service team globally
- Work independently and collaboratively across various departments
- 10+ years' experience in a Sales Management role
- 10+ years' Customer Service experience
- 5+ years' Project and/or Program Management experience
- Experience contributing reports and updates to Sales and Operation Planning cross-department reviews
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets
- Automotive and/or EV experience a plus
- Experience working with C-level executives
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to deliver large scale programs and/or projects, global experience a plus
- CRM experience preferred
- ERP experience preferred
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.