Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The Marketing Manager will lead the marketing efforts of every program within the Rivian Waypoints Network team. The Rivian Waypoints Network is a network of level 2 chargers that Rivian will deploy at places where people play, sleep, eat, and shop. This role supports the Rivian Waypoints Network, from marketing strategy planning, development to execution. We are looking for a savvy Marketer that thrives in ambiguous environments and doesn’t shy away from audacious goals.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Become the central point of coordination on the Rivian Waypoints Network team in regards to all things related to marketing (strategy, communications, campaigns planning, partner outreach etc.).
- You will support the larger Sales and Marketing organization by creating documentation related to program partners, products, services, programs and sales initiatives.
- Develop presentations and marketing materials to support our Business Development teams.
- Develop the overarching Rivian Waypoints Network Marketing strategy and truth north within navigating new business with strategic partners and various types of site hosts.
- Build targeted marketing campaigns to support each program team.
- Work cross-functionally with the Sales & Marketing and Commerce Technology teams to deliver tactical coverage of .com, email, organic media, and paid media in campaigns.
- Determine the proper metrics and KPIs for Rivian Waypoints Network marketing.
- Relate all marketing efforts back to a measurable return on investment to ensure we reach our deployment goals.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
THIS IS WHAT YOU'LL NEED:
- Undergraduate or graduate degree in Business, Economics, Finance, or related.
- 3+ years of experience developing and launching B2B/B2C marketing campaigns.
- Proven track record of working in a matrix organization or cross-functionally with Sales & Marketing, Product Management, Legal, IT, Digital Platforms, and various other key stakeholders.
- Proficient in using Salesforce and Microsoft Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) or MacOS Equivalent (Keynote, Numbers, Pages).
- Familiarity with CRM software platforms, Tableau, and creative tools.
- Strong project management ability and proven experience driving campaigns through to completion, on time.
- Knowledge and understanding of EV charging technology and the competitive marketplace.
- Appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with internal and external partners.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills.
- Customer-first approach with a relentless passion to improve the customer and partner experience through meaningful communications and data driven solutions.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
- High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex.
THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL WORK:
Department: Charging & Energy Solutions
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.