Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Obtain and analyze the creditworthiness of existing and future customers by reviewing their financial statements.
- Ensure an accurate assessment of credit risk and appropriately size credit limits, risk categories, and follow-up review dates to address risk and maximize efficiency on order flow and fulfillment.
- Proactively work with sales and various business units to identify potential credit issues.
- Minimize write-offs and maximize collections while being considerate to the needs and requirements of both internal and external customers.
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with the sales and business teams
- Provide monthly and ad-hoc A/R reports and updates to management.
- Development of process and procedure documentation
- The ability to communicate articulately and efficiently with other departments within the company as well as customers if needed.
- Assist on team projects and initiatives for improvements for controls and efficiencies
- Provide supporting documentation for internal and external audits, as needed
THIS IS WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Strong knowledge and understanding of credit policies, procedures, and tactics.
- High School Diploma/GED Required; Associates preferred
- SAP experience preferred
- Comprehend instructions, correspondence, and memos
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from colleagues, managers, and customers
- Desire for continuous learning
- Proficient in data entry and management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Word, Outlook)
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.