Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Manage the implementation of Engineering Design and Release process and tools across enterprise for a given program
- Provide single point contact for program on all process/tools/strategy applications through a program lifecycle
- Coach the champions within engineering teams on key process and deployments
- Provide feedback to program team on metrics/reports for progress towards key milestones
- Elicit requirements from business & engineering teams on systems and process updates
- Coach engineers hand in hand with system and process subject matter experts
- Facilitate communication with teams around issues, bugs, and change control for program
- Provide initial triage to feedback from program, resolving where able and filtering issues into system and process teams where required
- Matched pair to the vehicle line management team working together to deploy engineering processes and tools.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering Discipline, Systems Engineering, or equivalent
- 5 or more years of experience in applying systems engineering methodologies for product development
- Strong understanding of agile frameworks and how to apply them at an enterprise level
- Demonstrate ability to work in a constantly changing and dynamic workplace
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Excellent ability to zoom out and understand long term goals
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.