Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
The well qualified candidate will be responsible for technical project management of in-house development of Electric Power Conversion (EPC) components.
- Project management of EPC Power Electronics component development
- Prompt and effective communication of status and actions to Product Delivery team to execute and succeed.
- Milestone development and tracking
- Detailed Management of component timelines from concept to delivery
- Ensuring that component BOMs are released and sourced
- EPC Component BOM management
- Tracking of component sourcing and component status
- Managing of EPC department project budgets
- Coordinating, tracking and reporting of design validation and process validation activities
- Issue tracking, corrective action implementations using JIRA and other tools
- Interfacing effectively with cross-functional teams and providing cohesion where needed
- Familiarity of rotating machines and/or Power Conversion Electronics is required
- Automotive experience preferred, but not required
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering/technology field or related work experience
- 3+ years automotive experience in program management
- Understanding of automotive engineering release processes
- Good knowledge of program management process and vehicle development timeline tools (e.g. Microsoft Project)
- Experience creating and implementing new project/program management processes
- Strong organizational and communication skills required
- Familiarity of Catia and Enovia is preferred
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at email@example.com.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.