Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- You will be program responsible for the attribute definition, and vehicle development program for a vehicle line.
- You will be the program responsible for Attributes for all Rivian needs related to the definition and acceptance of the following attributes:
- Vehicle performance
- Perceived quality
- You will facilitate the engineering implementation of the following attributes:
- Vehicle Cooling
- Prepare and present a program attribute and development status through the gateway and drive event process.
- Support design reviews as required to ensure component and system design incorporates a right first time philosophy with regards to achieving attribute targets.
- Represent Attributes and Performance at the Finance and Project review meetings and report back to the department.
- Maintain all project related finance documents
- Create and maintain HLP, identifying which attribute items require PoC to prove feasibility with Program Director
- Run weekly attribute meeting to ensure alignment between all attributes, working cooperatively with commodity owners to deliver cross functional requirements
- Ensure attribute dvps are in place for all attribute systems
- Coordinate CAE activities, including the VR process to ensure robust reporting and development
- Previous experience in vehicle integration, attribute management or CAE (10 years), ideally within the automotive sector
- Preferred (not mandatory) Masters or PhD program within the scope of CAE, NVH, Aerodynamics etc.
- Strong leadership behaviors, ideally with direct team management experience
- Proven track record of ability to define, manage and deliver plans and budgets
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.