Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. This goes for the emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles we build, and the curious, courageous souls we seek to attract.
As a company, we constantly challenge what’s possible, never simply accepting what has always been done. We reframe old problems, seek new solutions and operate comfortably in areas that are unknown. Our backgrounds are diverse, but our team shares a love of the outdoors and a desire to protect it for future generations.
We operate development centers in Plymouth, Michigan; Southern California (Irvine, Carson & LA); Silicon Valley (San Jose and Palo Alto); Vancouver, British Columbia; and Surrey, England; as well as a manufacturing facility in Normal, Illinois.
- Support the execution of organizational change management activities across projects, programs, or other strategic initiatives
- Product Development Processes – Organizational Change Management
- Conduct stakeholder analyses to identify key audiences and effectively manage stakeholders’ expectations throughout projects or programs
- Assess organizational impacts for projects or programs and develop the appropriate tactics to best fit each audience with the right level of communications, engagement, training, and support
- Create and/or execute actionable plans to support communications, engagement, and training delivery for stakeholders to help drive user readiness and adoption
- Monitor and measure organizational change management effectiveness to identify areas where approaches need to be adjusted to achieve intended outcomes
- Manage individual workstreams or overall change management plans and milestones to ensure critical dates are met and readiness activities are on track for projects or programs
- Proactively identify and escalate organizational readiness and adoption risks for mitigation
- Create and manage the communication streams for product development processes and programs, including weekly newsletters, slack channels, all hands, or other areas
- Partner with Learning and Development organization for training plans across product development.
- 3+ years of experience with proven success in similar role
- Experience managing organizational change on a variety of projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to effectively collaborate as a part of a team or operate independently across projects based on project complexity and needs
- Strong ability to manage, interact, influence, and communicate at all levels with excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to effectively collaborate and work remotely using Zoom, Slack, and Microsoft Office Suite
Rivian is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender expression, gender identity, genetic information or characteristics, physical or mental disability, marital/domestic partner status, age, military/veteran status, medical condition, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Rivian is committed to ensuring that our hiring process is accessible for persons with disabilities. If you have a disability or limitation, such as those covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act, that requires accommodations to assist you in the search and application process, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We take your privacy seriously. For details please see our Candidate Privacy Notice.